Wednesday, March 21, 2012

This is my attempt at a Bargello quilt, which I think looks really cool. I like Bargellos because they are mathematical.  Not going to lie, I actually tried to come up with the equation for those curves (I kind of succeeded by calculating it in reverse - it is a cubic equation)

I put it up above our bed to add some color...our bedspread is gray gray and more gray.  This is because Ben and I have trouble agreeing on all decorations for our house; this is also why my nightstand is still a set of plastic drawers. Anyway, I really like how the quilt turned out mostly because I love orange. The red is actually silk that is from my bridesmaid's dress for Kali's wedding...haha. Now I just need to hang it properly instead of using thumbtacks...

No comments:

Post a Comment