Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Orange Purple People Eater Purse

I call this Orange and Purple People Eater Purse because I am pretty sure I could fit a toddler inside it.

Suffice it to say, it turned out way bigger than I planned.

I wish it was smaller, but the quilt pieces were so small, I don't think I could have made it much smaller without changing the quilt block.

Nope. No toddler inside.
 I found the pattern in a book from the library and thought it was cool. I kind of makes a curvy shape using a bunch of triangles and quadrilaterals. Maybe I will make a quilt someday using this pattern, although there are lots of little pieces as you can see...


1 comment:

  1. How long did this take you? I have a similar block that I'd like to put into a bigger quit and I'm trying to gauge how hard it is.

    ReplyDelete